What does it mean to be involved in something?
1a : having a part in something : included in something unable to identify those who were involved She was involved in a lawsuit. b : actively participating in something an involved citizen active in local politics.
What does get involved mean?
To become embroiled in some event, situation, or predicament. I make it a point never to get involved in other people’s personal affairs. 3. To become emotionally, romantically, or sexually associated with someone. I got involved with Georgina over two years ago, and we both couldn’t be happier!
What does person involved mean?
If one person is involved with another, especially someone they are not married to, they are having a sexual or romantic relationship.
What is another word for being involved?
In this page you can discover 97 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for involved, like: engaged, associated, immersed, in-on, incriminated, implicated, wrapped, committed, required, dedicated and engrossed.
Was involved VS involved?
Was involved is correct.
Is it involved with or involved in?
It depends on what you want to say. Involved with is used in a more personal situation. For example ,He is involved with her, means he has a love interest in her. Involved in is used in situations like work and such.
How do you use involved?
« She was intimately involved with him. » Used with prepositions: « He was involved in a car accident. » « She became involved with politics in college. »
What does deeply involved mean?
1 completely, gravely, profoundly, seriously, severely, thoroughly, to the core, to the heart, to the quick. 2 acutely, affectingly, distressingly, feelingly, intensely, mournfully, movingly, passionately, sadly. get serious with someone exp. get seriously involved in a relationship. cub n.
What is the synonym and antonym of involved?
adjective. ( ˌɪnˈvɑːlvd) Connected by participation or association or use. Antonyms. uninvolved untroubled inactiveness inactive lethargic dull passive.
Whats the opposite of involved?
What is the opposite of involved?
How do you spell involved?
- The Correct spelling is: involvement. Common misspellings of the word involvement are: involvment. involvement in french. involvement in spanish. involvement in german.
What does the name involved mean?
- involved (adj) connected by participation or association or use « we accomplished nothing,simply because of the large number of people involved« ; « the problems involved« ; « the involved muscles »; « I don’t want …
- involved,mired (adj) entangled or hindered as if e.g. …
- involved (adj) emotionally involved
What is the definition of involved?
- The definition of involved is complicated or confusing, or participating in, or connected with a close relationship. An example of something involved is a science experiment with dozens of necessary steps; an involved experiment. An example of someone involved is a person who is on a sports team.
What is the definition of involve?
- Use involve in a sentence. verb. Involve is defined as to include or add as a participant. An example of to involve is a couple including a friend in their drama.